Frequently bought together
The Everspring HSP02 is a versatile Z-Wave compatible motion detector. It can be triggered by movement or changes in light level, allowing it to be used as a security and home automation sensor.
The detector includes two sensors.
PIR (passive infrared receiver)
Monitors changes in infrared level and movement that indicate a persons presence. Once detected, the unit sends an alert to all the Z-Wave devices it is associated with.
Light Level sensor
Measures a room’s ambient light level (lux) allowing it to trigger an event when the light level is above or below a pre-set level. For instance, when the room is dark and movement is detected the unit signals to the controller to turn the room's lights on - lights come on automatically when you walk into a room.
The motion detector is battery-operated, an alert will be sent to the central controller and the units LED will flash when the battery level becomes too low. It also includes a tamper alarm that sends an alarm signal if anyone tries to prevent it working.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: Two groups and six devices (nodes) - Group 1 (1), Group 2 (5)
- Dual Sensors: PIR and Light level (lux)
- PIR range: 10m x 110° (at height of 1.8m)
- Tamper Alarm: Yes
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: CR2 3.0V 800mAh Lithium battery
Application Notes, Guides and Videos