The In-Wall Dimmer Module is designed to control the on/off status of lighting and appliances load in your house. The unit also provides dimmer function which is only applicable to light bulbs. At 230V voltage, this module can support up to 300W resistive/ incandescent load, or 200W fluorescent load.
Everspring In-wall Dimmer Module is a Z-Wave module that allows you to toggle electrical appliances wirelessly and control dimming of lights. The device installs behind a wall switch and allows you to remotely control the appliances connected with the power outlet through a Z-Wave home automation gateway or remote control.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Installs behind an existing switch
- ON / OFF and dimming
- Low power consumption
- Range: up to 70 m outdoors, up to 30 m in buildings
- Supports both 2-wire and 3-wire connections
- Compatible with Dimmable LED bulbs
- Button to include / exclude / associate module
- Load: 6 - 300W (for resistive loads)
Note: This unit supports 2 and 3-wire system - Please check your installation before purchasing. Further information about 2-wire and 3-wire installations is available in Application Note 23 - Understanding 2-wire and 3-wire Lighting Systems.
Z-Wave Everspring In-wall Dimmer Module is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Power Input: 220-240V/50Hz
- Maximum Power Load: resistive load: 300W, Incandescent load Max. 300W, Fluorescent load Max.200W
- Transmission Range: 30 meters Indoor; 70 Open space
- Working Temperature: -10°C - 35°C
Application Notes, Guides and Videos