Frequently bought together
The Everspring Z-Wave Siren produces a loud 100dB alarm sound and flashing light. It can be triggered by any Z-Wave compatible smoke, motion or door sensors.
The unit can be powered by internal batteries or from an external power supply. When using batteries the siren will send an alert to the central controller when the battery level becomes too low. It also includes a tamper alarm that sends an alarm signal if anyone tries tampering with it.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this siren requires a suitable Z-Wave controller or other Z-Wave devices.
- Technology: Z-Wave Slave (868.42MHz)
- Visible Alarm: Red strobe light
- Sound level: 90db to 100db (selectable)
- Tamper Alarm: Yes
- Low battery Alarm: Yes
- Auto-stop: After 3 minutes
- Location: Indoor only
- Power: 4x C/LR14 1.5V (included) or External 6V, 600mA power supply (not included)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
3 years ago