Relay Switch 1 x 2,5kW (FGS-212)
Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device up to 10A. Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
The installation of Fibaro modules takes about 3 minutes. All you need to do is remove a given switch (e.g. the one responsible for switching the lights on and off) from the wall, disconnect it from the wires coming out of the wall, connect the Fibaro module to the wires and reconnect the switch to the module. Next you need to screw the switch into the wall, and thus complete the process of physical installation.
Each Fibaro System module is only 42.5 mm long, 37.0 mm wide and 15.9 mm high, which makes them the world’s smallest devices of this type. Some other advantages of the Fibaro System include neat appearance, reliability and perfection.
Single relay switch capable of operating a load of up to 2.5KW (10A).
- Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller
- The smallest device of this type in the World!
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Can use mains or alternative power supply for load (including DC)
- Works with AC power supply only (110-230V AC)
- Second switch input for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations (see note)
Note: Using Second Switch Input
The Single Relay (1x2.5KW) allows a second switch to be connected to the module which can be used to control an additional Z-Wave device associated with the Fibaro module or in a 2-way lighting installation. More information is available: Application Note 18 - Using a Secondary Switch with a Fibaro Module.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V AC
- Maximum load: 10A (Resistive)
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.5 x 38 x 20mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
6 months ago
6 months ago
1 year ago