Start Your Home Automation Adventure With Fibaro Starter Kit
Fibaro Starter kit is the simplest and easiest way to get started with home automation. The five intelligent devices, controlled by Home Center Lite controller, work out-of-the-box and introduce a smarter way to take control of your home.
Want to turn off the lights when you leave the room? Want to monitor your home activity while you're away? Or, want to get an instant notification in case of unexpected events like fire or water leakage? Fibaro starter kit helps you put the right foot forward in your home automation adventure.
Fibaro starter kit comes bundled with four sensors, one smart plug and one Z-Wave controller. The four sensors- Flood sensor, Motion sensor, Smoke sensor, and Door and Window sensor track all the important activities in your home and lets you take the right action. The Smart Plug allows you to take remote control of connected appliances and monitor their power consumption.
Controlling your home automation system gets even simpler with Fibaro App that's available for iOS and Android devices.
Feel safe and find your peace of mind
With Fibaro Starter Kit you can take care of your loved ones and property in a completely new way. It will help you to lower the risk of unexpected events and minimize the damage if the worst happens. Whenever a threat is detected the system reacts autonomously by running a pre-programmed scene, created for a specific situation. You will also get a notification on your mobile device to take further actions if necessary.
Lower your bills and take care of the environment
With Fibaro Starter Kit you can introduce energy saving and environment friendly solutions in your home. Home Center Lite allows you to create detailed statistics of energy consumption and locate the most energy- hungry appliances. Analysis of electricity usage becomes easy, what helps to lower your monthly bills. In the Starter Kit you will find a Wall Plug, remotely controlled, compact, plug-n-play outlet adapter with power metering feature. It can switch off unused or broken devices. With Motion Sensor you can adjust the lights in any room to turn on and off only when needed. The device distinguishes people from animals, so there is no need to worry that cat or dog will increase your bills.
With Fibaro Starter Kit, You Can...
- Monitor activity in your home even while you're away
- Get instant notifications if someone enters your home
- Trigger alerts in case of events like fire or water leakage
- Control your appliances wirelessly
- Automate appliances and run schedules
Fibaro Home Center Lite is the smart and compact Z-Wave controller that manages the communication between your Fibaro Sensors and Z-Wave devices. It connects with your router to provide remote accessibility to your home automation system through Internet connected devices like smartphones or tablets.
Fibaro Motion sensor takes you home automation network to the next level by detecting intruder movements and notifying the controller. The sensor can either be used to protect your home or it can even be used to make your home energy efficient by configuring the lights to automatically turn off when you leave the room.
Fibaro Smoke sensor monitors Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide levels in air and sends signals to Fibaro controller when they reach above a certain level. It can be used to protect your home from unexpected events like fire, and take instant action to mitigate the damage.
Fibaro Flood sensor can be installed in your basement or under the sink to get instant notifications in case of water leakage. The sensor sends you instant alerts, allowing you to take proactive action before further damage occurs.
Fibaro Door and Window sensor notifies your Z-wave controller on opening/closing movements of your home's doors and windows, and helps you keep your home safe. The sensor can be configured with the controller to trigger customized events, like, sending an email or turning on the lights, whenever an intrusion is detected.
Fibaro Wall Plug can potentially turn any electronic appliance into a Z-wave controllable device, allowing you to control its state (On/Off) and measure its power consumption through Fibaro smart controller.
Devices that come bundled with the Fibaro starter kit have been tried and tested by our support staff. All the devices included in the starter kit have been Vesternet Certified, which means they've all been tested as 100% compatible and work together straight out of the box.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Antenna: External High Gain
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
- WLAN: Connects to Wi-Fi Router via Ethernet cable
- Power: 9-12VDC (Power Supply included)
- LEDS: Power, Status, Ethernet, WLAN and Z-Wave
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 90 x 90 x 33 mm
- 4-in-1 Sensor: Motion, temperature, Light and accelerometer
- PIR: 7m detection and 2.4m recommended installation height
- Temperature: 0 to +40°C (±0.5°C)
- Light: 0 - 32,000Lux
- Tamper Alarm: Yes
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- Rating: Dry (Indoor) conditions
- Transmission distance: 50m free field, 30m indoors
- Power: 1x CR123A (3.6V) battery (supplied)
- Dimensions: 44mm (dia)
- Sensors - Reed (movement), Temperature and binary input
- Temperature measurement requires DS18B20 sensor.
- Push-button: Inclusion, exclusion to Z-Wave network
- Battery-powered (1/2AA) with Low-battery warning
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 76 x 17 x 19mm
- Operating range - up to 40 m indoors; up to 50 m outdoors
- Take a look at the Fibaro Door/Window Sensor Introduction
- Battery Type: CR123A
- Compliance with: EN 14604:2005
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 30m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Operational Temperature:0 - 55 C degrees
- Operational Humidity: 0% - 93%
- Measured Temperature Range: -20 to 100C degrees
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy:0,5 C degrees (within 0 - 55C degrees range)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height):65 x 28 mm
- Power: CR123A Battery
- External Power: 12-24 VDC
- Output Terminal Voltage: 40V (AC or DC) max.
- Output Terminal Current: 25mA max.
- Measure Temperature: -20 to +100°C
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 72 x 28mm
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C (-20 ° C to 70 ° C if external power supply)
- Maximum load: 2,500W
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Ring LED: 16 million colours indicating appliance's power consumption
- Energy Monitoring: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Range Tester: Indicates strength, coverage and routing at any point in the Z-Wave network
- Overload Alert: Indicates power consumption higher than preset level
- Push-button: Include and Exclude from Z-Wave network
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 43 x 65mm
Controller: Fibaro Home Center Lite
Door and Window Sensor
Smart Wall Plug
Application Notes, Guides and Videos