The MIMOlite Module is an interface / bridge module that's capable of converting digital/analog voltage signals and/or Z-Wave RF message into a dry contact relay output and/or a Z-Wave RF message output.
Add Z-Wave Connectivity to Wired Devices
The simplest way to add Z-Wave control to any wired device is to connect it with the MIMOlite module. The smart interface reads input analog/digital voltage singals from the wired device and relays it to your Z-Wave controller. To provide configurability, the module also includes a program switch for including/excluding Z-Wave connectivity and a LED for various status indications. The smart module is capable of associating with up to two Z-Wave devices.
Apart from reading binary output, the smart module also provides the flexibility to maintain a pulse count of all the triggered events that have occured for each input channel, and send them to your Z-Wave controller. The connected Z-Wave devices in your home automation network can be configured to listen to the received pulse singals and respond automatically.
Since the module reads analog inputs and responds to triggered events through Z-Wave controller, it can also be used as an in-line relay for smartly controlling your room's lighting or other electronic appliances.
Ideal for Security Panels and Garage Door Openers
MIMOlite module is the perfect module for adding wireless control to your garage doors or security panels. To know more about how you can connect and control garage doors using the module, checkout the following instruction manual.
Note:MIMOlite comes in a plastic enclosure and is designed for indoor use only.
- Frequency Range: 868.4MHz
- Power: 9-16 V DC from a power supply @~ 300mA capability
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Input Signal 1 (SIG1): Digital or Analog Input 0 to 16V DC or 16 Hz Max for pulse counting (minimum 32 ms high or low time).
- Input Signal Impedance: Input impedance for SIG1 is Z=66 ohm at 10KHz. This impedance is: 66 ohm = 34 ohm + j 540uH.
- Output Relay 1: DPDT, Max. Switching power of 120W; 10uA to 10A; High Dielectric strength coil-contacts: 1,000 VAC
- Open contacts: 750 VAC; Conforms to FCC Part 68 requirements; Ag + Au clad bifurcated contacts fully sealed.
- Enclosure Size (L x W x D): 3 3/8" (85mm) x 2 1/2" (64mm) x 1 1/4" (30mm)
- Weight: 4 oz (100 gram)
- Operating Temperature: -10⁰C (14F) to +70⁰C (158F)
- System Requirement: Any Z-WaveTM -enabled network and controller.
Application Notes, Guides and Videos