Fortrezz Outdoor Siren & Strobe alarm is an integral part of your home automation and security system that alerts you whenever an unexpected event like intrusion, smoke, water break, etc. is detected, and lets you take proactive action. Designed for outdoor use, it can even be configured to work with wired security panels and comes with advanced tamper proof protection.
Loud Alarm with Strobe Light
The device comes with a loud 150db sound alarm and a bright strobe light that can be triggered wirelessly through a Z-Wave home automation controller or wired security panel.
Programmable Alert Modes
Based on your personal preferences, Fortrezz Outdoor Siren & Strobe alarm can be programmed from your Z-Wave home automation controller to operate in three modes:
- Siren ONLY mode: Triggers a loud alarm
- Strobe ONLY mode: Flashes a bright strobe light
- Strobe & Siren Mode: Provides visual and audible notifications on receiving signal from Z-Wave controller
Works with Wired Security Panels
Fortrezz Outdoor Siren & Strobe alarm can also be configured to work with traditionally wired security panels using RS-232/485 bridge, and trigger an alert in case an intrusion is detected.
Extends Z-Wave Connectivity
Apart from adding wireless control to your room's lighting, the smart alarm also works as a Z-Wave repeater. It effectively relays the signals from your Z-Wave devices to further strengthen the connectivity of your Z-Wave network.
Fortrezz Outdoor Siren & Strobe alarm comes with tamper proof protection. If disconnected from the AC power outlet, the device uses its 9V battery backup to trigger a loud alarm.
Note: The device has been designed for outdoor use, but is not recommended to be used in direct exposure of harsh conditions, sunlight, snow or rain.
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
- Power: DC Power adapter 9V to 16V/300mA or wire from Security Panel
- Sound Intensity: 120dB @10cm; 105dB@1m
- Anti-tamper switch: included
- Product Size (LxWxD): Approx 200mm x 10mm x 60mm height
- Product Weight: 500g (1 lb) total weight including power adapter
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC (14F) to +70ºC (158F)
- System Requirement: Any Z-WaveTM enabled network and controller.
Application Notes, Guides and Videos