The Z-Wave.me ZME_MTEMP is a temperature sensor that regularly reports readings to the Z-Wave system, it also includes a thermostat to control heating or air conditioning and a binary sensor to be used with a dry contact switch.
- Temperature sensor - used to report actual ambient temperature to the Z-Wave system
- Thermostat - controls remote heating devices by comparing actual and target temperatures
- Binary Sensor - connects to external On/Off switch (dry contact)
The main function of this device is as a Temperature Sensor, it should install into the Z-Wave system as a Temperature Sensor device - the thermostat and binary sensor capabilities will be accessible as additional functions.
The sensor is battery-powered and can be positioned on any flat surface using screws or double-sided tape.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz), SDK 4.55 (Explorer frames and routing slave)
- Temperature Range: 5 to 50°C (0.1°C increments)
- Binary: Dry contact (switch) input
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Tamper Switch: Used for alarm and network inclusion/exclusion
- Power supply: 2x AAA Batteries
- Distance: up to 20m in buildings
Application Notes, Guides and Videos