ZBox enables you to configure and control all Z-Wave devices on your network and by connecting to a Wi-Fi router allows control via browser interface.
It features a rugged metal enclosure,, high performance antenna and Ethernet and Serial UART connectors. The UART enables you to have full access to the underlying Linux operating system.
The Z-Way controller software installed on Z-Box is compatible with all other products based on Z-Way (RaZberry, Z-Cloud, ZWay4Win). The Z-Wave-Me Cloud service allows an easy first time setup with detection of local IP address, remote access from browsers outside the home and semi-automated software update function.
More information to follow.
- Wireless: Z-Wave 868.42MHz
- Antenna: External High Gain
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- WLAN: Connects to Wi-Fi Router via Ethernet cable
- Power: 9-12VDC (Power Supply included)
- LEDS: Power, Status, Ethernet, WLAN and Z-Wave