The Merten CONNECT Dimmer Socket is used between a Schuko socket and lamps connected to a wall outlet by cable. It enables you to remotely turn the lamp on or off and control its brightness by using a Z-Wave controller. It also includes a touch sensitive switch to control the lamp locally (manual override).
The unit is a universal dimmer, it can dim all kinds of resistive, reactive and inductive loads. Its in-built memory function, enables it to remember the last dimming state used and will adjust to this setting next time you use the controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 40 - 350W (incandescent, high-voltage halogen, low-voltage halogen and fluorescent)
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Touch sensitive button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is On
- Rating: IP20 - dry conditions only
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 120 x 65 x 38mm
- UK Customers: Please select the Free UK adapter option in the selection box at the top of the page.
This adapter will enable you to plug the product into a standard UK wall socket. You will also need a UK to Schuko (EU) adapter to connect your appliance - we do not supply this as almost everyone has these available.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)