Popp Weather Station is the world's first energy-automated Z-Wave sensor that's designed to track empirical values of air temperature, humidity, light intensity, wind speed, air pressure, and dew point, without the need for any external power.
The self-sufficient device makes use of solar power to communicate Z-Wave signals back to the controller, thereby providing the convenience of being installed anywhere.
Popp Weather Station is also empowered by an integrated power management system that ensures that there is always energy available to report back emergency wind and lighting measurements.
The remote weather tracking system can be installed to configure protective blinds or retract awnings. According to Popp, the device works within a range of one square metre and can be connected with your smart home Z-Wave controller to provide seamless weather monitoring.
- Z-Wave Device Type: None listening Routing Sensor Multilevel
- Z-Wave Plus Role Type: Reporting sleeping slave
- Z-Wave Plus Node Type: Multilevel Sensor
- Z-Wave Plus Icon Type: Multidevice Multilevel Sensor
- Z-Wave SDK: 6.51
- Protection Marking: IP 34 (IEC/EN 60529)
- Additional Protection: Against bedewing
- Control Elements: 1 push button, 1 LED
- Maximum Wind Speed: 160 Km/h
- Maintenance: Maintenance free, no batteries to change
- Explorer Frames: Yes
- FLiRS: No
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 33 x 30 x 11 cm
- Weight: 300 g
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
9 months ago