Frequently bought together
New Qubino Flush Heat and Cool Thermostat ZMNHKD1 Plus
This Z-Wave module is used to regulate temperature in heating and cooling mode. The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch. The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box” and is hidden behind a traditional wall switch.
The Module measures power consumption of connected device. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-wave network.
The Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches. It is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches.
Heat and Cool Thermostat
Heat and Cool Thermostat Controller for HVAC systems.
- Extended temperature range -50.0°C to +125°C
- No batteries required - connected to 24V or 230V supply
- Condensation Sensor - closes cooling valve when condensation detected
- Includes a temperature sensor with a 1m cable
The Qubino Flush Heat and Cool Thermostat ZMNHKD1 Plus is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Power supply: 110 - 230VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 230VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 4A / 30VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920W (230VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 96W (24VDC)
- Power monitoring accuracy: P=0-200W, +/-2W; P˃200W, +/-3%;
- Frequency Range: 868.4 MHz, 921.4 MHz, 908.4 MHz, 869.0 Mhz, Z-Wave
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ 40°C
- Distance: up to 30 meters indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41,8 x 36,8 x 16,9mm
- Package dimensions (W x H x D): 115 x 96 x 22mm
- Weight: 48g
- Brutto weight (packaging included): 64g
- Electricity consumption: 0,4W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60mm or 2M
- Switching: relay
- Digital temperature sensor range: -50.0 ~ 125.0°C, resolution 0.1°C
- Digital temperature sensor cable lenght: 1000mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos