New Qubino Flush 2 Relay
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay is a two channel Z-Wave switch capable of controlling two independent appliance or light circuits up to a maximum load of 4A each. It fits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control appliances as well as measuring their power consumption.
Dual On/Off Flush Relay Switch
Double relay switch capable of operating a load of up to 4A.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Works with AC or DC power supply (110-230V AC or 24-30V DC)
- Extra switch inputs for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations (see note)
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Relay monitors the power being used by your appliance and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) - helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Relay can report the temperature to your system - you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V, 50Hz or 24 - 30V DC
- Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC), 96W (4A resistive @ 24V DC)
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±3W (@ < 50W), ±3% (@ > 50W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos