New Qubino Flush Shutter DC
The Qubino Flush Shutter module can control low voltage (12 - 24V DC) blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
The Qubino DC Shutter module is the only shutter control designed specifically for DC motors - it uses a polarity reversal switch to change the direction of the motor.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
Shutter Controller for controlling 12 - 24V DC motors.
- 12 - 24V DC Power Supply
- Polarity reversal for changing DC motor direction
- Supports blind motors and venetian blind slat tilting
- Detection of blind position
- 12 - 24V DC motors
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC controller includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Shutter control monitors the power being used by your blinds, awnings etc and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) - helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Shutter can report the temperature to your system - you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
The Qubino Shutter DC is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Wireless: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 12 - 24V DC
- Load Current: 2A (resistive load)
- Output Power: 48W
- Over Current Protection: 6A
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±2W (@ < 200W), ±3% (@ > 200W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos