New Qubino Flush Shutter Plus - Z-Wave Plus with new features
The Qubino Flush Shutter Plus module can control blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- Supports blind motors and venetian blind slat tilting
- Detection of blind position
The Qubino Flush Shutter Pluss controller includes extra features to make it even more useful in your home automation system.
The Shutter control monitors the power being used by your blinds, awnings etc and reports actual power (Watts) and total consumption (kWh) - helping you control and reduce your energy bills.
Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Shutter Plus can report the temperature to your system - you can use this to control heating, blinds and ventilation systems.
NOTE: The Shutter Plus has different wiring for the external switches, read the manual before starting wiring - especially if you have used earlier versions of the Qubino relays
The Qubino Flush Shutter Plus is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Wireless: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz
- Load: 2x 920W (4A resistive @ 230V AC)
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±2W (@ < 200W), ±3% (@ > 200W)
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 x 37 x 17mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos