Frequently bought together
Secure SRT323 is the latest addition to the SRT range of room thermostats, offering the latest in energy saving and wireless remote control technology. The single-box thermostat provides accurate temperature control in the range of 5 °C to 30 °C, and can be controlled remotely from your smartphone, tablet or Internet connected device.
The time-proportional integral (TPI) temperature control software included with the thermostat optimises boiler firing to help maintain the set temperature without 'overshooting'. It can be used as a direct replacement for existing thermostats without the need for wiring changes. Since TPI controllers fine-tune the heating levels, they provide considerable energy savings, when compared with traditional heating controllers.
With SRT323's interoperable radio technology, you can remotely change the set point, read the temperature or receive alerts on your smartphone. In case there's no network, the thermostat works as a standalone device and can be operated locally. It comes with a clear back-lit digital display that reads the current temperature level in your home.
SRT323 is an ideal partner for use with a home gateway for web-enabled apps, allowing you to remotely control your heating while on the move. You no longer have to worry about returning to a cold house, as long as you have a smartphone or tablet PC handy. The battery-operated device requires no mains wiring and can be installed anywhere in your home.
- Purpose of Control: Electronic Room Thermostat + RF (Independently Mounted)
- Contact Rating: 3(1)A 230V AC
- Contact Type: Micro-Interruption
- Supply: 3V dc. (2x AAA Alkaline Batteries)
- Control Action: Type 1B
- Operating Time Limitation: Intermittent
- Software Class: Class A
- Compliance: Z-Wave Compliant
- RF Frequency: 868.42MHz (EU)
- Receiver Category: Category 3
- Power Class: Class B
- RF Range: >100 m line of sight
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm x 36.25mm
- Case Material: Thermoplastic, flame retardant
- Test Temperature: 75°C
- Mounting: Wallplate
- Impulse Voltage Rating: Cat II 2500V
- Enclosure Protection: IP30
- Pollution Degree: Degree 2
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +40°C
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
4 months ago
5 months ago
8 months ago
1 year ago