The TZ88 is the only UK style Z-Wave wall plug capable of controlling any appliance and measure its power consumption. It can detect voltage, current, power factor, instant power wattage and accumulated power consumption (kWh) of a connected light or appliance.
The TZ88 can be controlled by the Z-Wave network or manually using its On/Off button. It also reports the energy usage to the Z-Wave controller so that you can see exactly how much is being used by each appliance.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this socket requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
The Z-Wave TKB Wall Plug Switch/Meter is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Maximum load: 2,990W (resistive), 1,500W (incandescent), and 320W (fluorescent)
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Push-button: manual override, inclusion, exclusion and association
- Metering: current consumption (W), accumulated consumption (kWh), voltage, current and power factor
- LED: indicates device is On
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50 x 50 x 18mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
3 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
6 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago