The Vision ZS6301 is a Z-Wave compatible CO detector, helping to protect you family against dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide.
This sensor measures the CO concentration in the air and sends an alert when a certain level of CO is exceeded.
- 50 ppm for 60 minutes
- 100 ppm for 10 minutes
- 300 ppm for 3 minutes
When the sensor detects high levels of CO it sends an alert to up to five associated Z-Wave devices.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group and five devices (nodes)
- Sensor: Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Push-button: Test, inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Alarm (red) and battery level/error (yellow)
- Power: 3x AA 1.5V (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 125 x125 x29mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
ST has a European compatibility list, but this doesn't yet have new products added to it - https://www.smartthings.com/uk/compatible-products
As we get more information from customers about which device work with ST we will also update our own Z-Wave Compatibility Guide - http://www.vesternet.com/compatibility/z-wave-compatibility-guide