The Vision ZG8101 is a Z-Wave compatible sensor that detects if a garage door is vertical (closed) or horizontal (open), making it ideal for added security of external garages.
The detector can have an external switch connected to it and includes an internal tamper switch
It is easily fitted to any garage door using screws or double-sided tape. Battery replacement is simple and the detector even tells you when they need replacing by flashing its LED and sending an alert to the central controller.
Note: To be used as part of a Z-Wave network this sensor requires a suitable Z-Wave controller.
- Technology: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Z-Wave Groups: One group and five devices (nodes)
- Sensor: Vertical - horizontal
- Tamper Switch: Yes
- Push-button: Wake-up, inclusion and exclusion
- LED: Battery level (low)
- Power: CR123A 3V Lithium (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75 x 42 x 26mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos