The Vision VISEZM1602-5 mains-powered Z-Wave Siren produces a loud 105dB alarm sound and strobe light. It can be triggered by any Z-Wave compatible smoke, motion or door sensors or directly from the Z-Wave controller.
The siren is mains-powered and includes a back-up battery to remain operational during a power cut. It also includes a tamper alarm that sends an alarm signal if anyone tries tampering with it.
Note: An external power supply is required (not supplied).
The Vision Wireless Siren (VISEZM1602-5) is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Visible Alarm: Red strobe light
- Sound level: 105db
- Modes: Siren, Strobe, Siren & Strobe
- Tamper Alarm: Yes
- Low battery Alarm: Yes
- Location: Indoor only
- Selectable Auto-stop: 30 secs, 60 secs, no auto-stop
- Power: Main power adapter required (not included) - DC 12-39V, AC 9-28V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 116 x 77 x 40mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos