The ZipaBox RGBW Bulb has 5 colour channels available for your to adjust: Red, Green, Blue, Warm White and Cold White. It also has a separate hot and cold white LED so you can have a colourful environment and an ordinary white light.
You can create scenarios with the ZipaBox RGBW Bulb such as changing colours for status messages, whether an alarm or sensor has tripped or if your electricity consumption has exceeded a certain limit. The possibilities are endless.
Note: The RGBW colour control of this LED are ONLY available when used the the Zipabox controller. If you use it with the VERA or Fibaro controllers, you can only control the white channel (On/Off/Dim). Further information is available in our Z-Wave Compatibility Guide.
- Feeding: 100-240VAC 50 ~ 60Hz
- Consumption: 6.7W (equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb)
- Standby power consumption: 0.45W
- Energy efficiency: > 90%
- Initial flux of LED: >400 Lumens
- Lighting Angle: 270°
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Material: Aluminum + PC cover mailing Milky
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42 Mhz
- Transmission distance: 50m free field, 30m indoor
- Operating temperature: -40°- 50°C
- Storage Temperature: 0°C - 50°C
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
1 year ago