The ZipaMini is a tiny home automation gateway that can talk to all the connected devices in the house, connecting them to the cloud so that you can control them using tablets, smart phones or computers - at home or on the go. The Zipamini Gateway supports a variety of communication standards including Z-WAVE, ONVIF, IP and UPnP.
Once configured, the gateway works stand-alone, but also features cloud support for advanced monitoring, messaging and programming services.
Intuitive graphical user interface allows customers to program their own home rules without any previous programming experience.
Security and Safety
- Unlimited number of virtual alarms (partitions) up to 233 two-way, wireless zones
- Trigger alarms in case intrusion, flood, gas, fire or a panic alarm
- Remote arm/disarm and status-info with any smartphone
- Vandal proof - Zipamini is 24/7 monitored by central station which triggers alarm in case of connection loss
- Include arm/disarm commands in automation scenes
- Integration with existing alarm systems (DSC, Honeywell...)
- Z-Wave lighting module pre-configured for even easier setup
- Support remote dimming and on/off switching with any smartphone and automatically turn lights on at sunset and off at sunrise
- Unlimited number of scenes supported
- Turn lights on during emergencies
- Advanced event based rules configuration
- Auto-pilot lighting programs to discourage intruders while home is empty
- Multi-room heating and cooling control with any smartphone
- Advanced programming scheduler online, accessible over web browser
- Easily create unlimited number of custom zones (thermostats)
- Create advanced rules to automate your home climate based on other environmental and home events
- Include climate control in automation scenes together with alarm, lighting, etc.
- Control blinds, roller-shutters, curtains and pergolas using any smartphone automate motors by using fun and easy programming
- Add your sun shading commands into home scenarios together with lights, climate, alarms...
- Automate your shades to react to outside weather conditions
- Easy installation using pre-configured wireless modules
- Remotely lock/unlock your door with any smartphone
- Remotely open/close your garage door or gate over any smartphone
- Get video notification when door is open
- Use RFID tags to open doors and get detailed statistics
- Trigger automation events when door lock user codes are entered
- Automatically unlock doors in the event of an emergency
- Remotely control your audio/video equipment with any smartphone
- Automatically turn off A/V equipment at pre-set time or when room is unoccupied
- Automatically turn on equipment to discourage intruders
- Multimedia control requires LAN connected devices or an IR adapter such as iTach
- Access live and recorded video via the web and from any smartphone
- Support for most of the available IP cameras - ONVIF support
- Get email and SMS notifications with pictures and live video attached
- Remotely adjust pan-tilt cameras
- Create advanced event based recording and video notification rules
- Real-time monitoring energy consumption and notification right on smartphone
- Compare energy usage and cost with others in the area
- Automatically turn on/off your appliances in accordance with electricity prices
- See detailed analysis of your energy consumption
- Save energy by automating lights, thermostats, sun shades...
Zipato allows you to connect to up to 5 devices - license 5 included.
You can upgrade your Zipamini to connect to more than 5 devices directly on the dashboard.
- Zipato License 10 (up to 10 devices) - 20,00 Euro (VAT included), one time fee
- Zipato License 50 (up to 50 devices) - 50,00 Euro (VAT included), one time fee
- Zipato License Unlimited (unlimited number of devices) - 100,00 Euro (VAT included), one time fee
- Wireless: Z-Wave 868.42MHz
- Network Interface: 10/100/1000Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
- WLAN: Connects to Wi-Fi Router via Ethernet cable
- Connectors: 2x USB, 1x HDMI, SD-Card slot and RJ-45
- Power: 9-12VDC (Power Supply included)
- LEDS: Power, Status, Ethernet, WLAN and Z-Wave
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 102 x 102 x 22mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos