We've just launched a new Knowledgebase section that will answer all your short home automation questions.
Ever wanted to know the differences between VERA3 and VERA Lite, if you can use a pull cord to control a dimmer, how to set-up remote access or even what arm/disarm buttons actually do?
All these types of questions and answers will be in the Vesternet Knowledgebase.
The Knowledgebase is split into three sections - general Vesternet Information, Customer Service and Technical FAQs.
We think the Technical FAQ Knowledgebase is where you'll find the most interesting content. It already has 25+ articles and this will be filling up fast, with lots being added over the coming weeks.
So if you have a question, take a look in the Knowledgebase first - we may already have it covered!
The Knowledgebase is the latest addition to the expanding Vesternet resources that help you choose and use our products:
- Knowledgebase - short articles answering specific questions
- Application Notes - information, guides and tutorials on all of Vesternet's products
- Comptibility Guides
- Solutions - real examples of how to accomplish common home automation projects.
- In-depth Technology Articles - explore the technical details of how each technology works
- Getting Started - explanation and overview of all the technologies available from Vesternet
- Technology Comparison Guide - feature comparison of Z-Wave, LightwaveRF and INSTEON
See you soon.