Case Studies Updated - Real World ideas for your Smart Home!
Our Customer Case Studies section has always been popular and has recently been expanded with some new stories!
Case Studies are a great way of seeing how other people have used Home Automation to implement their Smart Home dreams. They're all from real people so you can be sure that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to implement any of the ideas!
The Abington Institute has been a central meeting point for the village since first opening in 1909. Now, in 2017, the time had come to replace the old heating boiler and add an intelligent heating control system to enable the village hall to be comfortable but save energy and money.
Andrew Grady’s end goal is to have a truly automated house. He never wants to press a button for anything as he wants the house to work around its occupants, not the other way around.
Colin Galloway is no stranger to home automation as he has been running Indigo on his Mac Mini for several years. For Colin, Indigo was easy to setup, use and had a variety of plug-ins at his disposal. He had a number of X10 devices in his home for lighting, motion detection, door and window sensors and he even integrated his swimming pool pump and lights.
Be sure to check out more from our huge library of resources that help you turn your Home Automation dreams into reality!
- Customer Case Studies - real ideas from real customers
- Application Notes - information, guides and tutorials on all of Vesternet's products
- Knowledgebase - short technical answers to common issues and questions
- Help Center - centralised landing page for all our support resources, including community Q&A and contact form
- Blogs - blog articles looking at new products or useful information for your home automation system
If you've got a great case study, then let us know - email@example.com
See you soon.