Vesternet Massive Changes!
Thanks to everyone for making the past few months another great period, which has allowed us to grow faster than ever; and now firmly establish ourselves as the main European home automation shop.
We've been busy again making lots of updates to the site - some you'll find for yourself when browsing but a few I wanted to tell you about...
- You can now login, checkout & register using one of your existing social profiles like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo etc. This means one-click login and no more form filling for new users (you can also checkout as a guest without even registering).
- We now have an amazing new backed dashboard where you can see and manage orders, view tracking info and lots more. You can also raise support tickets direct from within your dashboard instead of visiting our separate support desk. However, because this is built on a new updated back-end system, your OLD order archive will no longer display, only all new orders you place from today onwards - but all existing customers can simply email email@example.com to request any old invoices (we know this is slightly inconvenient but sure you'll agree the dashboard update is worth it). Any customers with outstanding back-order items can also email that address to get a manual update. Moving forward, new order status' will flow much better too and can be viewed more easily in this new dashboard.
- Product pages now have loads more features including: Wish Lists, Comparison tools, Zoom images, Manuals & Photos, Recently viewed and Product tags.
- This blog is now located in the site instead of at another address and we do a weekly round-up of the latest industry news and product releases.
- There's a phone number where you can call for sales or customer service help (tech support is still done via the online ticketing system): +44 (0)845 226 8572.
- There are still a few minor bugs which are being resolved now but contact us below if you find any at all.
We actually have quite a few other surprises up our sleeves over the next few months, but without wanting to reveal too much at once, this blog is the best place to find all the latest info, so please subscribe to our RSS feed here.
You can also Like our Facebook page to see latest news & offers.
And as always I'm here personally to listen to any feedback at all - good or bad - only by us listening to your requests over the past year have we been able to progress so much, so please keep it coming and click Here if you have anything to say, or even drop me an email with suggestions or problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks,Dave Bell, Founder