New evohome Controller with integrated Wi-Fi Access
This is the new 3rd generation evohome controller with integrated Wi-Fi module. No need to buy the additional evohome Mobile access Kit.
The evohome Wi-Fi Connected Thermostat Pack consists of an evohome controller, power lead and stand plus a wireless relay box. The kit is all you need to start controlling your boiler heating system wirelessly. The integrated Wi-Fi access allows you to control your heating from your phone or tablet, and the Radiator Controllers to allow control of multiple zones.
The multi-zone evohome controller controls the time and temperature of up to 12 heating zones plus a domestic hot water supply if required. Each zone has independent time and temperature control.
- Wireless control of up to 12 zones, with an unlimited number of radiators
- A number of radiators can be grouped together as a zone
- Controller can act as local thermostat on it's own
- Simple Touch panel control of your heating
Leaning and Optimisation
- In-built optimisation features such as 'delayed start' and 'optimum stop', allow evohome to intelligently optimise start and stop times. A learning TPI algorithm ensures each zone adapts to the weather and the seasons.
- Quick Actions
- Day Off mode changes the schedule for all the zones to a pre-set day (change a week day to a weekend)
- The Heating Off button will turn all the zones off unless the frost protection temperature level is reached
Simple Touch Panel Control
- Wizard based set-up and configuration - simple set-up no matter how many zones you have
- Mains powered with rechargeable batteries (last up to 30 mins)
- Choice of idle screens, analogue or digital clock displays and a choice of day or night mode increases the aesthetic properties of the most visible part of the evohome system.
- Interchangeable surrounds (white, silver and black) available as an optional extra
- Integrated Wi-Fi - connects direct to your Wi-Fi Router
evohome Wireless Relay
The remote relay is wired into either a motorised zone valve or the boiler and provides the wireless interface between these devices and the evohome system.
The relay box requires a permanent 230V AC supply.
evohome Radiator Controller
The Honeywell evohome radiator controller (HR92) allows you to control individual radiators or zones within the evohome system. You can easily create multi-zoned control of your heating system allowing more convenience and saving money. The evohome radiator controller simply replaces your existing TRV (Thermostatic Radiator Valve) head. The evohome radiator controllers should be used with a evohome controller.
- Slim, ergonomically-designed radiator controllers will fit most standard TRV bodies. They are battery powered with a two-year battery life and a battery-low reminder visible on the radiator controller and the evohome controller screens.
- The flip-up screen is backlit and can be positioned so that it can be easily viewed or folded away flat.
Full of features
- The backlit LCD screen displays the zone name and local set point temperature. The local set point temperature can easily be overridden by turning the dial at the top of the radiator controller. Override temperatures can be set in half degree increments and are effective until the next scheduled temperature change.
- Open window feature recognises a sudden temperature drop and shuts off the local radiator.
- Zone temperature changes made either at the evohome controller's screen or via the remote app will change in real-time on the radiator controller's screen.
Simple to install
- No additional zone valves required - with existing TRV bodies already in place there is no need to drain down the system and they will fit on most compact radiators.
- They are easily bound into the system using the guided configuration feature in the evohome controller; binding confirmation is displayed on the screen.
evohome Hot Water Kit
Control your hot water via the evohome controller screen by installing an externally- mounted wireless cylinder thermostat onto the hot water cylinder - Sensors are provided for vented and unvented cylinders.
Honeywell's externally-mounted wireless cylinder thermostat is a combination of a temperature sensor that is mounted against the metal of the hot water cylinder and a wireless battery powered transceiver that communicates the water temperature to the evohome controller.
The Hot Water kit consists of a wireless cylinder thermostat, transceiver, optional unvented cylinder insertion sensor and an additional wireless relay for control of the hot water zone valve.
evohome multi-zone heating
evohome is a sophisticated heating system that allows you to easily create and individually control up to 12 heating zones as well as controlling your hot water.
evohome is the perfect system for multi-zone heating control.
- Zones - Control of up to 12 zones (unlimited number of radiators)
- Touch screen Control - simple, convenient wireless control of your entire home's heating
- Remote access - control your heating from a smartphone or tablet
- Quick Actions - Day off, All off, holiday modes...
- Simple Installation - Wireless Radiator Controllers screw on to your existing valves without draining down or disturbing pipes or decor