We offer Technical Support for all of our products, our great Technical Support is one of the things that sets us apart from other Home Automation shops.
What we offer
- We offer basic support for all products that we sell
- We offer comprehensive support for products that we have tested, reviewed and have day-to-day experience in
- Configuration guides and information in our Application Notes
- Information on how devices can be used together
- Information on common tasks or scenarios with each controller
- General advice on how to get our products working with other generic product types
- Solutions to known issues and common questions in our Technical FAQ Knowledgebase
What we don’t support
- We do not support products that have been purchased from other shops or vendors
- We do not support products that have been "sold on" to another customer or 3rd party
- We do not support products that have been purchased under a trade or installer agreement - purchasing products under these agreements implies that you are capable of supporting your own customers !
- We do not support products that have not been purchased directly by the end-user - if your products have been installed and paid for by an "installer" then please contact your installer for support
- We do not support products that we do not sell
- We cannot provide installation advice other than our Application Notes
- We do not provide detailed help on programming, debugging of complex scenes and automation rules / triggers, or assistance with configuration of plugins or extensions
- We do not provide detailed diagnostics or troubleshooting for network or communication issues
- We will not remotely log-in to your system to diagnose issues
How do you get support
All support is provided via Email or Support Ticket.
This enables our support staff to analyse your issue and provide a timely response. We may need extra information or we may link to additional Vesternet resources that will resolve your issue. Email and Support Tickets are the only way to efficiently and quickly manage your support requests.
When submitting your request, please provide as much information as possible, take a look at our "Helping Us to Help You" guide.
We aim to respond to all initial requests for support within 48 hours and subsequent replies within 24 hours, but it may take longer during busy periods - our support is not an instant service!
We do not provide support outside office hours.
We do not handle any technical support request via phone or via our Live Chat system.
Raise a support request by:
Copyright Vesternet 2015