Audio-Visual and Multimedia
and Home Automation can work seamlessly together, without it
being a hassle trying to get the systems to "talk" to each other.
Whether it is relaxing in your home theater room or listening to music throughout your home, Vesternet carries the products that you need and gives you advice on installation that will save you hours of time.
IR ControlControlling all your Audio/Visual equipment with your mobile device or computer network will enable you to put all those remotes in the drawer and forget about them.
IR Control Types
- WiFi – The iTach Flex WiFi controls your IR devices through your network along with your Z-Wave controller.
- IP – The iTach Flex IP works with your wired computer network to manage your IR devices
- Serial Ports – The iTach WiFi to Serial or iTach TCP/IP to Serial adaptors can control any device with a RS232 port.
- Contact Closure – The iTach - TCP-IP to Contact Closure or iTach WiFi to Contact Closure devices can manage lighting or garage door.
- Network Adaptor – The GC-100-06 Network Adaptor and GC-100-12 Network Adaptor can manage all your IR, electrical components and RS232 appliances with one device rather than buying separate equipment.
Vesternet - The Home Automation Experts
We understand how the Audiovisual equipment and the rest of your home automation system should work together because we have tested it, used it and we'll support you all the way.