HDBaseT Receiver - 100m, Bi-directional IR, PoH (PoE), Optical input, ARC, RS-232, 3 x Ethernet Switch
The Blustream Platinum Range of HDBaseT products offer the very best in performance and flexibility. The HEX100ARC-RX is an industry leading 4K HDBaseT receiver delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable.
The HEX100ARC-RX also provides enhanced features including ARC and Audio breakout, RS-232 pass through and an integrated 3-way ethernet switch.
This product is the receiver only and should be used with Blustream HDBaseT Matrix or HDBaseT Transmitters.
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 100m over single CAT cable
- Supports 4K UHD video up to 70m:
- 3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports 3D signal display
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) from display via HDMI and Optical digital inputs (when used with compatible Transmitter/Matrix)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Integrated ethernet switch (LAN Serving) when used with Blustream HEX100ARC-Rx receiver or platinum matrix solution. HEX100ARC-RX features 3-port ethernet switch
- Supports bi-directional RS-232 pass through
- Supports bi-directional IR from all input and output locations
- Supports bi-directional PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power extenders from either Blustream Matrix products or receiver end
- HDCP compliant
- 1 x HEX100ARC-Rx
- 1 x 15V/2A DC power supply
- 1 x IR emitter
- 1 x IR receiver
- 1 x Mounting brackets
- 1 x User manual