HDCP11AB - HDCP Manager
The Blustream HDCP11AB is designed to deal with the recent development of products that feature the non-backwards compatible HDCP 2.2 format. The HDCP11AB converts the HDCP 2.2 input to a lower HDCP format allowing integration of HDCP 2.2 source products to non-HDCP 2.2 compatible equipment (displays, AV receivers, soundbars etc).
The HDCP11 also features in-built EDID management and has HDMI de-embedding to extract audio from the HDMI input onto both analogue and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently. This solution prevents the need to upgrade all of your HDMI video components when a HDCP 2.2 source is added to the system.
- HDCP 2.2 source conversion to lower HDCP format whilst passing 4K content
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission*
Advanced EDID management
- Supports CEC pass through
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Small compact size
* Embedded HDMI 5.1ch PCM transmission is not supported via Coax audio connections and is therefore not supported by the HDCP11AB
- 1 x HDCP11AB
- 1 x 5V/1A DC power supply
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x User manual