The POPP Wall Controller 2 is a Z-Wave device that can activate predefined scenes in a Z-Wave gateway or directly controls other devices via association. Although it is controlling other devices, the Wall Controller 2 cannot act as a Z-Wave network controller (primary or secondary) and will always need a Z-Wave gateway to be included into a Z-Wave network. The device can be used in different modes that are selected by configuration parameters:
- Activation of predefined scenes in gateways or other Z-Wave devices.
- Control other Z-Wave devices via association using "ON", "OFF" or dimming commands.
With the battery-operated POPP Wall Controller 2, you can control your smart home from everywhere in the room, because the flat switch can be positioned on every planar surface like a wall or your furniture. Using the Wall Controller 2 is as simple as using an ordinary light switch – but with significantly more functions.
The Wall Controller fits to different designs like:
- Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass),
- GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit),
- Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan),
- Schneider Electric Exxact,
- Jung (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation)
- Kopp HK07