New Flush On/Off Thermostat Plus - Z-Wave Plus with new features
The Qubino Flush On/Off thermostat is ideal for directly controlling electric or water-based underfloor heating systems, electric water heaters, hot water pumps, electric radiators and similar. You can control it either remotely through the Z-Wave network or through wall switches. It also measures power consumption and supports the connection of a digital temperature sensor.
As it is connected directly to either 230VAC or 24VDC, no batteries are required.
Flush Thermostat Plus
On/Off Thermostat for controlling thermostatic system via your home automation box.
- Temperature sensor measures temperature from -50.0°C to +125.0°C, with a 0.1°C resolution
- No batteries required - as it is connected directly to either 230VAC or 24VDC
- Can be used to directly control an electrical or water floor heating system, electric water heater, hot water pump, electrical radiator, etc…
- Extremely low own energy consumption less than 0,4W
- Thermostat function
- Temperature sensor included
- Frost free mode: Specifies a minimum temperature for the heating system connected to the module and prevents your pipes from freezing
- Integrates a 500 series Z-Wave chip
The Qubino Flush Module Thermostat Plus is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information