New Qubino PWM Thermostat Plus
The Qubino Flush PWM Thermostat module uses PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to control a heater. The module features a wide range of parameters, including the P, I and D parameters, PWM cycle duration, maximum and minimum values, and other useful options to regulate the PWM system.
The module will itself control your heating according to the instructions you supply. Based on the temperature measured by the sensor, the module will adjust the functioning of the heating system so that it meets the required temperature.
The Qubino Flush PWM Thermostat is ideal for controlling underfloor heating. It works on both 110/230V AC and 24V DC. You can control it either remotely through the Z-Wave network or through wall switches. It also measures power consumption.
Flush PWM Thermostat Plus
PWM Thermostat Plus with temperature sensor included for PID heating system control
- PWM Thermostat Function
- PID controller
- Integrates a 500 series Z-Wave chip
- Extended temperature range -50.0°C to +125°C
- Very low power consumption, less than 0.4W
- No batteries required - connected to 24V or 230V supply
- Frost free mode: Specifies a minimum temperature for the heating system connected to the module and prevent your pipes from freezing
- Includes a temperature sensor with a 1m cable
The Qubino Flush PWM Thermostat Plus is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information