Frequently bought together
Get the Fastest WiFi For Your Home— From any Electrical Socket.
The dLAN® 1200+ WiFi AC offers the fastest Wi-Fi-- from any electrical socket. It provides powerline data transmission at speeds up to 1200 Mbps, and comes with integrated Gigabit LAN ports for connecting your Internet-compatible devices (Smart TV, game console, computer, etc.). It's the latest device in the Powerline gigabit generation that comes integrated with WiFi AC for the first time. The most innovative Wi-Fi standard used in 1200+ delivers the best wireless performance, allowing you to access Wi-Fi at speeds up to 1200 Mbps from your smartphones, tablets, laptops and other devices.
The 1200+ WiFi ac also comes powered by devolo range+ Technology that takes advantage of all three wires in the electric mains circuit at the same time for even better performance and longer range. To ensure that no power socket in your room gets wasted, the 1200+ WiFi ac comes with integrated electrical socket that you can use to connect other electrical appliances in your home.
Using the WiFi Move Technology, it automatically connects multiple adapters to a single WiFi network, letting you expand your Wi-Fi network and provide optimal reception throughout your home. The smart adapter is also completely plug-and-play. Just plug in the device to any electrical socket, configure it within minutes, and take advantage of the full bandwidth of your Internet connection.
devolo is the most trusted brand in networking, with over 20 million devolo dLAN® adapters worldwide. To provide complete peace of mind, the dLAN® 1200+ WiFi AC also comes with a complete three year warranty. Say goodbye to weak Wi-Fi. Get faster and better Wi-Fi reception everywhere in your home with dLAN® 1200+ WiFi AC.
Compact and Versatile Design
Simply plug in the dLAN® 1200+ WiFi AC and start enjoying faster and better connectivity. The compact and versatile design fits elegantly into any interior design and can be positioned anywhere in your home wherever there is an power outlet.
Wi-Fi Move Technology for Best and Fastest Connection
The innovative Wi-Fi Move Technology automatically connects multiple adapters to a single WiFi network, providing optimal WiFi reception throughout your home. So, if you have multiple adapters installed in your home, WiFi Move enables your terminal devices, such as smartphones, tablets or laptops to log in to the nearest transmitter automatically. Read more about WiFi Move Technology
Connect Multimedia Devices via Wi-Fi
Featuring two integrated Gigabit LAN ports, the smart adapter allows you to connect your Internet compatible devices such as smart TVs, set-top boxes, game consoles, laptops, etc. with your wireless network.
Boundless Reception Throughout Your Home
Powered by the range+ technology, the 1200+ WiFi ac adapter provides better performance and increased connectivity. The wireless signals pass easily through walls and ceilings, providing strong Wi-Fi reception throughout your home.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac (2.4 / 5 GHz concurrent) , IEEE 1905.1, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 1901, Auto MDI/X, Wi-Fi Alliance, HomePlug
- Protocols: CSMA/CA (Powerline)
- Transmission speeds: Wi-Fi 867 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 5 GHz), Wi-Fi 300 (mbps, 2x2 MIMO/ 2,4 GHz), Ethernet 10/100/1000 (mbps), Powerline 200/500/600/1200 (mbps)
- Modulation • Carrier: Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/256/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK • Powerline 2880 , Wi-Fi DSSS (IEEE 802.11b) • Wi-Fi OFDM (IEEE 802.11a, g, n, ac) • WiFi 32
- Range (in m): Powerline: 400, Wi-Fi: 300
- Security: WPA/WPA2, WPS PIN, WPS PBC, MAC-Address Filter, Wi-Fi Time Schedule, 128 Bit AES
- LEDs: dLAN (multi), WiFi
- Buttons: Pairing, Wi-Fi on/off, Factory Default
- Socket • Connector • Countries: Type G (BS 1363) • Type G (BS 1363) • (UK), Type G (UK only) Body up • (none) • (UKBO)
- Power output to integrated socket: 13 A
- Device port: 2 x Ethernet RJ45, 2x2 for 2,4 + 5 GHz concurrent / 4 x Antenna
- Power consumption: Maximum W/A: 10,4 / 0,1, Typical W/A: 8,1 / 0,1, Stand-By W/A: 2,2 / 0,1
- Power supply: Internal, 196-250 V AC, 50 Hz
- Attenuation filter: 2 - 68 MHz
- Filter characteristics: -22 db to -45 db
- Temperature (Storage • Operating): -25°C to 70°C • 0°C to 40°C
- Dimensions (in mm, without plug): 152 x 76 x 40(without plug)
- Ambient conditions: 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating systems: Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8.x (32 Bit), Windows 8.x (64 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (64 Bit), Ubuntu-Linux 12.04 (32 Bit), MAC OS X 10.6, MAC OS X 10.7, MAC OS X 10.8, MAC OS X 10.9
- Certifications: CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)
- Additional features: Interfaces can be enabled/disabled, HTML configuration page, WiFi Move Technology
- Warranty (in years): 3
- Accessories: Printed Install Flyer, Ethernet Cable(s)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos