Frequently bought together
The edisio EMV-400 double relay (switch) can control two independent circuits up to a maximum current of 2A each. It allows On/Off and Open/Stop/Close control which means that it can also be used to control lights, blinds and shutters, 230V motors...
The edisio relay module can be installed in a switch backbox, junction boxes, suspended ceilings or near the shutter supply.
Note: Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide
- On/Off and Open/Stop/Close
- Supports motors with electronic or mechanical stops
- Timer 60min - 120min (On/Off)
- 2 powered output relay
edisio - the alliance of design and wireless technology
edisio is a proprietary home automation system that brings sophisticated wireless control to your home with beautifully styled switches and products. Originally designed for commercial installations requiring high reliability - edisio is now available for home installation, exclusively from Vesternet.
- Wireless: edisio proprietary 868.3MHz
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz
- Neutral: Requires Neutral (3-wire system)
- Maximum load: 2x 2A
- Relay Type: Powered Output
- Cables: 4 pre-wired cables
- Repeater: Yes
- Bi-Directional: Yes
- Range: 100m (outdoors)
- Environmental: IP20
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +45°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 46 x 26mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos