Frequently bought together
The edisio On/Off & Dimmer module allows On/Off control of all types of lighting and makes it possible to change the brightness of your dimmable lighting. It has a soft-start feature for gradual On/Off control and it keeps track of the last light level set.
The edisio dimmer can be installed in a switch backbox or in the ceiling space and also connected to an existing switch.
Note: The edisio EMDS-300 dimmer requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation - further information is in our 2-wire/3-wire guide. If you do not have neutral, take a look at the edisio EMDS-300A dimmer.
- On/Off - Dimmer
- Timer 15min - 60min
- Gradual switching on/off
- Keeps track of the last light level set
- Powered output
- Incandescent, Halogen and LED bulbs
- Requires Neutral
edisio - the alliance of design and wireless technology
edisio is a proprietary home automation system that brings sophisticated wireless control to your home with beautifully styled switches and products. Originally designed for commercial installations requiring high reliability - edisio is now available for home installation, exclusively from Vesternet.
- Wireless: edisio proprietary 868.3MHz
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz
- Neutral: Requires Neutral (3-wire system)
- Maximum load: 300W (Resistive), 150W (Inductive or capacitive)
- Dimmer Type: Trailing Edge
- Cables: 4 pre-wired cables
- Repeater: Yes
- Bi-Directional: Yes
- Range: 100m (outdoors)
- Environmental: IP20
- Operating temperature range: -5°C to +45°C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 46 x 26mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos