Frequently bought together
The Honeywell evohome radiator controller (HR92) allows you to control individual radiators or zones within the evohome system. You can easily create multi-zoned control of your heating system allowing more convenience and saving money. The evohome radiator controller simply replaces your existing TRV (Thermostatic Radiator Valve) head.
The evohome radiator controllers should be used a evohome controller.
evohome Radiator Controller
- Slim, ergonomically-designed radiator controllers will fit most standard TRV bodies. They are battery powered with a two-year battery life and a battery-low reminder visible on the radiator controller and the evohome controller screens.
- The flip-up screen is backlit and can be positioned so that it can be easily viewed or folded away flat.
Full of features
- The backlit LCD screen displays the zone name and local set point temperature. The local set point temperature can easily be overridden by turning the dial at the top of the radiator controller. Override temperatures can be set in half degree increments and are effective until the next scheduled temperature change.
- Open window feature recognises a sudden temperature drop and shuts off the local radiator.
- Zone temperature changes made either at the evohome controller's screen or via the remote app will change in real-time on the radiator controller's screen.
Simple to install
- No additional zone valves required - with existing TRV bodies already in place there is no need to drain down the system and they will fit on most compact radiators.
- They are easily bound into the system using the guided configuration feature in the evohome controller; binding confirmation is displayed on the screen.
- Controllers are available either individually or as a evohome Radiator Controller 4-pack.
evohome multi-zone heating
evohome is a sophisticated heating system that allows you to easily create and individually control up to 12 heating zones as well as controlling your hot water.
evohome is the perfect system for multi-zone heating control.
- Power: 2x AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Temperature Settings: 5°C to 30°C
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Humidity: 10 to 90%
- RF Frequency: ISM (868 - 870MHz)
- Range: 30m in residential building
- Mechanical: Fits most M30x1.5 radiator valves
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
4 months ago