Frequently bought together
Simple and affordable The Honeywell Single-Zone Connected Thermostat allows you to remotely control room temperatures from a smart phone or tablet (home or away).
You can use it as a portable wireless thermostat that will control your single zone heating system based on the temperature of the room it's located in (move it around your home to where you're actually sitting - BDR91 relay box required). Or use it together with the Honeywell Mobile Access Gateway and you can control the temperature from your smartphone or tablet whether your at home or away.
Single-Zone Connected Thermostat
- Remotely controllable via the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort App.
- For any system, any boiler.
- Programmable thermostat when used with the Total Connect Comfort App with 6 time periods a day for each of 7 days.
- Battery powered wireless operation with low battery indicator and pre-bound to the wireless relay (not included).
- Connect to the internet using the Honeywell Mobile Access Kit.
- The wireless relay can be wired directly to boilers, motorised zone valves or actuators.
- A simple twist of the dial will adjust the temperature set point up or down.
- On screen battery status and RF signal check.
- Energy saving TPI control provides an additional 13% reduction in energy costs over a normal room thermostat
- 1x Honeywell T87RF Single Zone Wireless Thermostat
- 2x AA Batteries
Single-Zone Connected Thermostat (Y87RF)
- Battery Type: 2x AA (Supplied)
- Temperature Settings: 5°C to 35°C
- RF Frequency: ISM (868 - 870MHz)
- Range: 30m in residential building
Application Notes, Guides and Videos