The tiny iTach Flex Wi-Fi enables you to easily control any Infra-Red (IR) appliance via your home's Wi-Fi network. Appliances such as TVs, DVD/Blu-Ray, Amplifiers can all be controlled from your Z-Wave network controller (via Wi-Fi), this means you can position the iTach Flex anywhere you need it and then control it from your Z-Wave controller such as Fibaro HC2 or VERA.
The iTach Flex includes the unique 'Global Port', enabling you to choose which types of device the iTach Flex controls by selecting any of the Flex Link Cables:
- Flex Link IR Blaster - Blasts IR signals to all devices in 10m range
- Flex Link IR Emitter - single IR emitter
- Flex Link Tri-Port IR Cable - enables up to 3 IR emitters to be connected to on iTach Flex
Note - the Flex Link cables are not included with the iTach Flex, you need to choose at least one Flex Link Cable when you order the iTach Flex.
The iTach Flex includes access to the Global Cache IR database as well as being able to learn your appliance's IR codes.
See the iTach Flex in action!
- Wireless interface: 802.11g
- IR Interface Cables: IR Blaster, IR Emitter and Tri-Port IR cable (not included)
- Power: 5V DC power supply (included) or via USB connector (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 65 x 31 x 12mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos