The iTach IP2IR, Ethernet (TCP/IP) to IR adapter, enables you to control Infrared appliances such as TV’s, DVD/Blu-Ray players, Amplifier/Receivers and Satellite/Cable boxes using your computer (IP) network.
It provides complete flexibility to your home by enabling almost any appliance to be controlled from a PC, mobile device or even the Micasaverde Z-Wave Vera3 and Vera Lite controllers. It’s built in IR learning capabilities makes this device compatible with most IR receiving equipment.
- Network interface: RJ-45 (Ethernet - 10/100 Base-T)
- IR and Sensor interface:
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 3 IR emitters and 1 IR blaster included
- Power: 5-16V/300mA power supply (included) or via USB connector (included)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 84 x 58 x 32mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos