Frequently bought together
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PLANTS THE SMARTER AND BETTER WAY
Koubachi Indoor WiFi plant sensor combines the power of superior sensor monitoring and intelligent real-time tracking to deliver simpler, smarter and better plant care. The smart indoor sensor measures the vital parameters for your plant growth and gives accurate plant care advice. It's superior soil sensors are designed to measure soil tension with utmost precision and the solution has also been validated in numerous greenhouse experiments.
It extends the concept of smart home by letting you take care of your plants conveniently and intelligently. The sensor can be controlled using the Koubachi app that provides a simple, convenient and integrated way to track the activity of your plants, get customized alerts, and receive plant advice through email or push notifications.
Intelligent Plant Tracking
The innovative indoor WiFi plant sensor designed by Koubachi senses soil moisture, sunlight, infrared light, ambient temperature and more to determine the vitality and needs of plants in your indoor environment.
The indoor plant sensor is accurate to the level that it can differentiate between sunlight and infrared light, and can provide highly specific information about your indoor plants.
Accurate Plant Advice
Koubachi Indoor Plant Sensor combines intelligent sensor management, in-depth species knowledge, user preferences and climatic conditions to deliver accurate and tailored plant advice.
Superior Battery Life
The sensor uses Ultra-Low-Power radio technology to ensure that battery lasts for a longer time (at least on year).
Secure Wireless Connectivity
Koubachi Indoor Plant sensor uses secure WiFi protocols like WEP, WPA and WPA2 to encrypt signals and provide secure and seamless wireless connectivity inside your home.
One Sensor, Multiple Plants
It's self-learning mechanism ensures that you can take care of multiple plants with just one integrated plant sensor. In fact, Koubachi Indoor WiFi Plant sensor allows you to take care up to 27 plants across your home and get customized advice for each one of them.
Notifications and Alerts
The wireless indoor sensor also comes supported by a fully functional app lets you track the growth of your plants, get advice, notifications and alerts, and also gain in-depth information about thousands of plant species.
The Koubachi app is available on-- iOS, Android and web platform.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g @ 2.4 GHz
- AP/Ad-hoc mode
- Security protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- AES encrypted server communication
- Soil moisture: 0 to 10’000 hPA (0 to 100%)
- Light intensity: 0 to 200'000 lux (300 - 1000 nm)
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Soil temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Maximal insertion force: 90 N (9 kg)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C
- Device: 56 mm x 76 mm x 177 mm
- Packaging: 73 mm x 82 mm x 195 mm
- Weight: 200 g (incl. batteries)
- 2x 1.5 V batteries (AA)
- Koubachi iPhone App (App Store)/ Koubachi Android App (Google Play)/ Koubachi Web-Browser App (my.koubachi.com) (Available in ENG, DEU, FRA, ITA, JAP)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos