LightwaveRF Connect Basic Plug-In On/Off wall plugs can be used to remotely operate any mains appliances devices using a simple LightwaveRF Remote Handset or Controller.
The adapter simply plugs into any standard UK wall socket and can control loads up to 3KW, including lamps, appliances, LEDs etc.
If you add a LightwaveRF LightwaveRF Link controller to your network, you will be able to control these sockets (and all devices) from anywhere in the world from your PC or Smartphone.
This kit contains three basic wall plugs and one basic Remote Control. The basic wall plugs do have some limitations compared to the LightwaveRF Standard Wall Plugs:
- No Manual Switch control on wall plug
- Can only be paired with 3 LightwaveRF devices (other LightwaveRF wall plugs support 6 devices)
- Cannot be used with LightwaveRF Moods
- Basic Remote control only supports 3 devices.
We recommend using the LightwaveRF Standard Wall Plugs as they give more flexible use, can be used with moods and paired with up to 6 LightwaveRF transmitters.
Pairing a LightwaveRF Socket to the controller
Requires a system with the WiFi Link controller.
Introduction to LightwaveRF
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 3,000W
- Amber / Blue LED indicator
- Manual override switch
- Kit includes 3 UK adapters and 1 handheld remote control
Application Notes, Guides and Videos