The LightwaveRF Mood Lighting Master Wall Switch offers a quick and simple way to control an unlimited number of LightwaveRF Home Automation devices within the same room
It's great for creating sophisticated mood lighting effects: set and save the dim levels in seconds, and enjoy instant lighting scenes every time you enter the room and hit the switch. One touch of the ‘All Off’ button and every light, lamp or socket is switched off as you leave the room.
The Master Wall Switch is completely wireless and can be placed anywhere you want, attach it to a wall with double-sided tape or even attach it to your armchair!
The Master switch can be used to operate and dim the full range of LightwaveRF Dimmers, and power sockets, it can also work with the LightwaveRF Link, bringing a simple touch of sophistication to your home automation network.
Available in five finishes - Chrome, Black Chrome, Brass, Stainless Steel and White.
Pairing a LightwaveRF Master Mood Switch to the controller
Introduction to LightwaveRF
- LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Operation: On/Off, Up/Down and mood control of unlimited LightwaveRF devices
- Buttons: On, Off, Mood 1/2/3 and All Off
- Fitting: Surface mounted using double-sided tape (included) or screw (included)
- Wiring: No wiring required
- Power: 3V CR2032 lithium battery (included)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos