Extend your Netatmo Weather Station
The Netatmo Wind Gauge to be used with the Netamo Connected Weather Station allows you to measure wind speed and direction.
It uses the very latest in ultrasound technology to reliably and accurately measure the wind's speed and direction, including those of wind gusts. You can configure how you want to be alerted if the wind reaches a certain speed and also receive more precise "feels like" temperature using the Weather Station App. Only one Wind Gauge can be used with each Netatmo Weather Station.
Protect your home
Netatmo Wind Gauge has an easy-to-read measurements display on the app and warns you the moment it detects strong winds to protect you and your home.
You can easily keep track of average wind speed and direction and wind gusts. The ultrasonic technology provides high accuracy readings and requires no maintenance.
- Height: 110 mm/ 4.33 in.
- Width: 85 mm/ 3.35 in.
Mechanics & Design
- UV resistant high quality plastic. Weatherproof.
Sensor and measurements
- 4 ultrasonic transducers
- Range: 0 to 50 m/s (180 km/h, 112 mph)
- Accuracy: 0.5 m/s (1.8 km/h, 1 mph)
- Accuracy: 5°
- m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
- Wireless connection between module and station: Long range 100 m / 330 ft
Power and batteries
- Wind Gauge module powered by 4 AA batteries
- Autonomy: 2 years
Application Notes, Guides and Videos