Frequently bought together
LED lamp + Wi-Fi repeater
Boost your wireless network with the help of an LED bulb. The smart answer to blind spots without occupying any sockets. Your WiFi stays on even if you turn off the light using the app. Of course it‘s also possible to turn off the WIFI repeater with the light switch. Efficient, isn‘t it? Dim the light, switch it on or off and control the WiFi settings, all via the free app.
Say goodbye to internet black zones in your home with the ingenious Sengled Boost. With each bulb you connect, the range of your WiFi is increased. More bulbs means more places to enjoy your content without worrying about slower speeds. And don’t forget, they’re great at illumination too.
The WiFi remains on – even if the light has been turned off via the app. Of course, you can also turn off the WiFi amplifier via a light switch – that's what we call efficient.
Cable clutter was yesterday. Sengled Boost immediately expands your WiFi. Simply screw into the socket, select the WLAN to be extended, and increase your range.
With the practical Boost app you can add further Boost lamps, expand your WiFi everywhere in the house and garden, and easily adjust the light intensity by pointing a finger.
Download the APP
Want WiFi in the garden? The balcony? The garage? The Boost app is a command center for connectivity in your whole home. With it you can add new bulbs, customize connections, or control the lighting to suit your mood.
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Lamp Socket: E27, B22
- Power Consumption: 7.5W (LED + Wi-Fi Repeater), Peak 9W
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +40° C
- Store Temperature: -40° C to +70° C
- Operating Humidity: 10% ≤ RH ≤ 95%, Non condensation
- Atmospheric Pressure: 86kPa - 106kPa
- Colour: Neutral White
- Dimensions: 120mm (H) x Φ 60mm (Dia.) (approx.)
- Weight: 290g (approx.)
- Power: 6 Watts
- Luminance: 550 lumens
- Light Beam Angle: 270 degrees
- Colour Temperature: 3000K - Warm White
- CRI: 80
- Dimming: Yes (Do not use with external or outside dimmers)
- Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Power: 1.0 Watts (Standby), 1.8 Watts (Full load)
- 2T2R MIMO wireless technology
- Security Mode: 64/128 bit WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2
- Encryption Type: WEP64/WEP128/TKIP/AES
- Distance Range between Router and Boost Bulb: 35 meters (near line of sight, depends on the environment and network conditions)
Application Notes, Guides and Videos