The Smanos PIR Motion Detector - MD2300
Leveraging proprietary infrared technology, fuzzy logic and sophisticated algorithm, the sensor accurately detects human body movements within an approximate range of 8 meters, and effectively cuts down on interference and false alarms with automatic temperature compensation and anti-draft technology. The unit works well in the corner of a lobby, hall or corridor.
With digital dual-core fuzzy logic control processing technology and intelligent analysis algorithm, the detector can detect infrared rays released from human body. Featuring automatic temperature compensation and resistance to airflow technology, it can identify interfering signals and human movement signals, thus preventing false alarm.
Being able to detect human movement within 8-meter cone space, it is suitable for applications in halls, hallways, etc. Its low power feedback function enables users to get the SMS alert about low batery when it is connected to GSM alarm system
Smanos PIR Motion Detector
- Power Supply: DC 3V (1.5V AA battery x 2)
- Static Current: ≤ 50 uA
- Alarm Current: ≤ 11 mA
- Detection Scope: 8m/110°
- Transmitting Distance: ≤ 80 m (open air/ no interference)
- Radio Frequency: 868 MHz
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Operation Condition: Temperature: -10°C ~ +55°C; Relative Humidity: ≤80% (Non-condensing)
- Detector Dimensions (L x W x H): 101.5 x 59 x 37.5 mm
- Bracket Dimensions (LxWxH): 60 x 29 x 27 mm
Application Notes, Guides and Videos