Frequently bought together
PowerG Two-way Wireless PIR Camera
Next K9 PG2 is a two-way wireless digital PIR detector compatible with the PowerMaster family of burglar alarm systems.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next K9 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
In addition, Next PG2 implements FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), True Motion Recognition™ with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR) and state of the art 3D cylindrical optics – together providing superior protection against intruders.
Next K9-85 PG2 Features:
- 15m (50ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with "wall" creep zone
- Greater transmission range enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life (6 years in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and for protecting the alarm system from code grabbing other attackers
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Pet-tolerant - for animals up to 38kg (85lb)
- For use with all PowerMaster® control panels (version 10 and higher)
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 433-434, 868-869
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Supervision: Signaling at 4-min. intervals
- Tamper Alert: Reported when a tamper event occurs and in any subsequent message, until the tamper switch is restored
- Mounting Height: 1.8 - 2.4 m (6 - 8 ft). For Next PG2, the recommended height is up to 2.1 m (7 ft)
- Installation Options: Surface or corner
- Detector Type: Dual element low-noise pyroelectric sensor
- Lens Data - No. of Curtain Beams / curtains: 18 far, 18 mid, 18 close
- Max. Coverage: 15 x 15 m, (49 x 49 ft) / 90°
- Pet Immunity: Up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Internal Battery:3V Lithium battery, type CR-123A or equivalent
- Nominal Battery Capacity: 1450 mA/h
- Low Battery Threshold: 2.5 V
- Battery Life (for typical use): 6 to 8 years
- True Motion Event Verification: 2 remote selections at panel - LOW, HIGH
- IR Illumination: 10 m (33 ft)
- Alarm Period: 2 seconds
- RFI Protection: >20 V/m up to 2000 MHz, excluding inband frequencies
- Operating Temperatures: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) indoor
- Humidity: Average relative humidity of up to approximately 75% non-condensing. For 30 days per year the relative humidity may vary between 85 % and 95 % non-condensing
- Size (H x W x D): 94.5 x 63.5 x 53.0 mm (3-11/16 x 2-1/2 x 2-1/16”)
- Weight (with battery): 70 g (2.5 oz).
Application Notes, Guides and Videos