Frequently bought together
PowerG, Wireless Outdoor Hexagon Siren
SR-740 HEX PG2 is a two-way wireless outdoor siren (IP55). It provides the perfect security solution for home owners with a PowerMaster system who are looking for an affordable and easy to install outdoor siren. It excels in offering cabling-free installation and optional extended time between battery changes.
SR-740 HEX PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, which combines several field-proven, advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range, far greater than the industry standard - enabling a very large distance between the siren and the control panel. It also provides an extended battery life that makes it easy and affordable to maintain.
The siren's two-way, fully supervised communication with the control panel provides visual and audial notifications of intrusions, fire alarms, low battery and communication disruptions.
SR-740 HEX PG2 Features:
- Sleek design Hexagonal and robust weatherproof housing (IP55) with high power strobe light
- Loud 110dB Piezo siren
- Differentiated alarm sounds for intrusion and fire
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeaterfree installations even in large premises
- Extended battery life (8 years with typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the siren once closed
- Easy, cabling-free installation
- Double tamper protection (wall and cover)
- For use with PowerMaster control panels
PowerMaster Family – With PowerG Technology
PowerG is Visonic's patent-pending, revolutionary wireless technology for burglar alarm systems. It literally redefines the reliability of wireless intrusion alarms. And, it fully answers the most demanding needs and requirements facing the security industry today, as well as the challenges of tomorrow. PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Visonic’s cutting-edge line of professional wireless intrusion alarm systems - the PowerMaster family is powered by PowerG wireless technology that offers the perfect solution for residential, small business and light commercial premises.
- Frequency Band (MHz): Europe: 433, 868
- Antenna: Built-in antenna
- Communication Protocol: PowerG
- Siren: Loud 110dB Piezo siren
- Strobe Light: Pulsed @ 1 sec.
- Operating Temperature: -33°C to 70°C (-27.4°F to 158°F), RH humidity 75%
Application Notes, Guides and Videos