The Aeon Labs Power Meter Clamp enables you to measure the power consumption of your entire home. It can report actual consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh), enabling you to understand when and how you use electricity, which allows you to make decisions on how you can reduce your energy consumption and energy bills.
Clamp G2 Edition
The Aeon Clamp is the new G2 Edition, it is Mains-Powered only, it cannot use batteries or a USB Power Supply.
It is available in nine versions - choose the number of clamps and clamp size you need.
Please check your installation carefully before ordering.
Number of Clamps
- 1-clamp - works in a 1-phase supply, it is suitable for most home installations
- 2-clamp - ONLY works with a 3-phase supply, it CANNOT be used with a 1-phase supply
- 3-clamp - ONLY works with a 3-phase supply, it CANNOT be used with a 1-phase supply
The meter is available in 1-, 2- and 3-clamp versions
The meter is available with different clamp sizes suitable for 60A, 100A and 200A supplies
- 60A - suitable for cable sizes up to 10mm (60A)
- 100A - suitable for cable sizes up to 16mm (100A)
- 200A - suitable for cable sizes up to 24mm (200A)
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Clamp Rating: 60, 100 and 200A with 1% accuracy
- Clamp size: Fits cables up to 10, 16 and 24mm
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Push-button: On/Off, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is active
- Power: 230V only
- Rating: IP43 - withstands most outdoor weather conditions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 108 x 67 x 30mm (unit), 1,400mm (leads)
- Aeon Part Number: DSB28-SWxx
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
It looks like they have used the wrong colours on the cables, but have used the correct labels. So Brown should be connected to Live and Blue to Neutral.
Hope this helps.