Frequently bought together
The Aeon Labs KeyFob features all the functionality of larger Z-Wave remote controls but packed into a small pocket-sized device that you can take anywhere.
The Keyfob can be set up as the primary controller of a Z-Wave network or as an additional (secondary) Z-Wave controller - it's perfect for additional, portable control in an existing Z-Wave network.
The KeyFob may only have four buttons but it can be used in a variety of ways:
- Direct control of multiple devices with a single button
- Direct activation of up to eight scenes
- Device configuration - Include devices, Exclude devices, set associations, scenes etc.
The Aeon KeyFob (Gen5) is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA). Take a look at our "What is Z-Wave Plus" guide for more information
- Technology: Z-Wave transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Device Control: Single button control of Z-Wave device groups
- Device Scenes: Single button control of up to eight Z-Wave scenes
- Distance: up to 30m indoors
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Local operation: 4 buttons plus mode button
- Power supply: CR2450 3V Lithium Battery
Application Notes, Guides and Videos
5 months ago